INDMakina specialises in induction heating machines, induction heating systems and induction brazing processes. Based in Istanbul, Turkey; INDMakina can provide sub-contract induction brazing services for wide range of industries such as automotive, aviation, defense, electro-mechanical, cooling and white goods manufacturing industries.
Our Induction Brazing Services Include
- A custom designed and manufactured induction coil specifically for your components
- Tooling can be designed and manufactured to ensure consistent results
- We are able to recommend and supply suitable braze media
- We are able to recommend and supply suitable flux
- Quantities 1 off to ...
- A price will be given per part for any given quantity
- A price for coil and tooling manufacture if required will be provided
- Customer will own coil and tooling at the end of the job
The Advantages of Induction Brazing
- Controlled and local heating. Uniform, precise heating.
- Clean, leak-proof, strong joints.
- Reduced oxidation and cleaning.
- Bright brazing possible under protective gas.
- Optimal quantity of braze media and flux utilised.
- Fast heating and brazing cycles.
- Consistent brazing quality.
- Repetable quality from control of variables in the process.
Information Required from the Customers
- Drawings of all components or work piece samples (before and after the brazing process).
- Details of how components should be joint.
- Material of the components.
- Process details; brazing temperature, brazing media currently used, braze flux currently used.
- Heating method currently employed.
- Mechanical properties of joint required.
Please contact us for more information on our brazing services: